The Star City2Surf with Mike Pero will be held Sunday 19 March 2017. The 14km kicks off at 9am from Pioneer Stadium’s Centennial Park. The Sport Canterbury 6km starts 10am from Hansens Park, Opawa.Both following the Heathcote River to finish at the Ferrymead playing fields. Celebrate with us at the City2Surf village with freebies, prizes, entertainment and much more!
So are you up for it? Enter Now
Entry Fees 2017
Early bird entry: $20 December 1 – December 31
Standard entry: $25 January 1 – March 18
Late/On the Day: $30 – March 19
Available online and from these registration stations:
- PakNSave & New World Supermarkets
- The Athletes Foot Northlands & Riccarton
Children 10 years old and under on 19 March 2017 are free! They must be accompanied by a participating adult, and are the full responsibility of the adult.
What does your entry fee include?
- Running bib for either the 14km or 6km with your unique code to win prizes!
- Water on the course and bottled drink at the finish line.
- Packet of Zoaties at the finish line.
- Entertainment and Childrens Fun zone including bouncy castles and rides.
- Downloadable certificate.
- Free entry into the Ferrymead Heritage Park. You must show your 2017 entry sticker. Valid for Sunday 19 March 2017 only.